I’m an attorney and business owner who gets it. After realizing that entrepreneurs, both online and off, did not have access to the legal support they needed, I decided it was time to create legal service options that were both affordable and accessible. I have dedicated my legal career to helping business owners struggling to navigate the law become empowered with the start-up, tax, and intellectual property knowledge to legally pursue their passion and protect their assets. I founded my firm, DM Law, LLC, in early 2016 to pursue this mission. Prior to that I was the former supervising business attorney at one of the largest law firms in Maryland. In 2018, I launched Legally Empowered, as an informational resource that provides entrepreneurs with access to on-demand legal infoproducts for the DIY business owner.
There are a number of ways that we can work together. Whether it is through a Q&A or Mastermind call, full representation and an attorney-client relationship, unbundled legal services where I help you with different pieces here and there along the way, or through many of my legal information products that will teach you the basics to do-it-yourself, we can certainly work out a solution that meets your needs.
Pursue Your Passion,
Protect Your Assets
- State and Federal Tax
- Intellectual Property
Quick Facts About Dana:
- Licensed in Maryland (pending in NY, NJ, DC)
- Licensed to Practice Before the United States Tax Court
- Juris Doctor from The American University Washington College of Law
- LL.M. in Taxation from University of Baltimore
- Previous Adjunct Professor of Mediation and Client Counseling at American University
- Professor of Business Ethics at Maryland Institute College of the Arts